CONTACT DISCOVERY SERVICES
Contact Discovery Services was formed with a simple goal in mind — to provide the best electronic discovery services possible. We subscribe to the philosophy that lean operations, skilled professionals, and state of the art technology enable us to provide industry-leading service at responsible prices.
Contact Discovery Services, LLC is subject to the investigatory and enforcement authority of the United States Federal Trade Commission (FTC).
Full Privacy Shield Policy
Contact Discovery Services focuses on hiring top-tier, industry recognized professionals. From our project managers to support engineers, the Contact team values skill over quantity, ensuring that every resource can get the job done right the first time, every time.
From our Hydra Processing Cluster to our automated quality control, Contact has developed technology that leads the industry in eDiscovery automation and processing. Check out Hydra for an example of our approach to delivering large volumes of data fast.
- -Data Center Operations in downtown Washington, DC.
- -Walking distance to over 30 major firms for rapid execution and return.
- -100mbps of high-speed bandwidth for rapid file transfers.
- -20 state of the art servers for rapid data processing.
- -Secure client dropbox for internet file transmissions.
- -Secure, high-speed processing at over 1TB per day on a single case.
- -Mobile Processing Unit to deploy Hydra + Review to secure sites.
- -Dedicated hardware and staff resources eliminate project contention.
- -Over 20 Loading and TIFF processing servers in operation.
- -Integration with review platforms for on-line hosting or off-line review.
- -Support for exports to all major review platforms.
- -Leaders in project management, litigation support, and engineering.
- -24×7 Operational Capacity.
- -Dedicated staff for immediate, first-call response.
- -Custom software development and complex technical problem solving.
1250 I Street NW
Washington, DC 20005
50 California Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
60 State Street
Boston, MA 02109